Thursday, April 7, 2011

"F" is for 50th



I got so excited today buying the 50th Anniversary edition of To Kill a Mockingbird thinking how me and it were birthed the same year. In actuality it was published in 1960, so now it's the 51st Anniversay. I'm still way excited to own a copy of my *favorite book.

I almost spent my gift card on a Nancy Drew boxed set. Spent a lot of good times sleuthing with Nancy in my early years.


*I call it that, though truthfully, can you really have a favorite.)

4 comments:

e.a.s. demers said...

Definitely one of my top 5 favorite novels. You are right, of course, it is impossible to have A favorite novel, there are just too many great ones out there.

And, Gregory Peck will forever be the ONLY Atticus, there will never be another one!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

It's a classic! Love the movie, too.

Trisha said...

I've got that version of TKaM as well - I only just read it this year ;)

Shelli said...

Amazing book. I love watching my kids discover the classics, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails