Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"D" is for DH

Look what showed up at my door yesterday. Yep, my Dear Husband bought me my dream fridge.

Freezer on the bottom and all that lovely fridge space on top. Everytime I open it I will think of him.


That's not all he did yesterday...he took me to dinner, took the entire family bowling, ordered a cake, assigned the kids to decorate the house, invited people over, and put together a virtual birthday party at GoToMeeting.com where I got to talk to family from Alaska (Miss you Landi & Ralph), Utah (Miss you Megan), and Texas all at the same time.

10 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

WOW! You've got yourself one awesome hubby, girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay. That totally rocks! Yeah for the letter D!!! :)

Stephanie Abney said...

He's a keeper. LOVE the fridge!! (and your ABC project - doing a poetry one on my blog for Poetry month). Fun times!!

Joan Sowards said...

Wow, I am impressed. Love your fridge. We had a freezer-on-the-bottom when I was growing up and was sad when they quit making them. Glad to see them back. Happy birthday!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

It is gorgeous!! I want one!

Unknown said...

You'll also think of your husband every time you open that gorgeous fridge because you'll notice that last piece of dessert he took that you wanted! LOL
Great post ideas.

Tamara said...

Okay, very cool fridge. Even cooler total birthday package. And one amazing husband!

Pam Harris said...

I'm so jealous! :)

Shelli said...

Aw, good man! I love the fridge, too. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

Canda said...

GoToMeeting birthday--brilliant! And I can't help counting the number of milk gallons and juice jugs that will fit in there--beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails