Friday, February 26, 2010

Are you seriously kidding me?

Is it getting annoying that my one song link just keeps looping...playing over and over and over...ad nauseum? I love this song, but please. I'll remedy that but this weekend is the BIIIIIG ANWA Writer's Conference and then a few days after that it's splitsville for me...my spouse and I are flying to SPAIN! (Passport has been received!) Feel free to shut the dang song off yourself as needed.

Eventually my plan is to put up a set of songs that always puts me into my MC's frame of mind when I sit down to write. There won't be a lot of happy-go-lucky tune-age included. Sorry...but basically life's not that great for her at the outset, so the music might seem intense. Except when we get to the Taylor Swift stuff. Can't feel like high school without Taylor Swift tunes. Can't fall in like with a boy in high school without Taylor Swift strumming her guitar in the background and dropping tears on it.

Now the reason for the blog post...look at what Sue is giving away courtesy of Targus Inc. Are you seriously kidding me? (FYI: that's the link...if you see letters in brown in a post, that's the link)

4 comments:

Bethany Wiggins said...

My MC's songs are all dark and dreary, too. Ironic since that is the opposite of how I am. Thanks for the link~

Elana Johnson said...

I actually like the repeating song. I do it in iTunes all the time. Have fun in Spain!

Tina Scott, author, artist said...

Valerie,
How exciting to get to go to Spain!! My sister, Joyce, lived there for several years. Have fun--be sure to go to the Lladro (is that how it's spelled?) porcelin factory while your in the area.

Anna del C. Dye said...

She is such a fun person to know and her books are awesome. Thanks for the post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails