Saturday, February 6, 2010

February begs for a good romance novel...



Don't let the title fool you, it is not a biography about me and my husband. (I'm kidding. It's a joke, honey.)

It was written by my friend, Donna Hatch, and I know for a fact it is not about her and her husband either. Look at her, she's lovely. She would never marry a stranger.


It's actually a wonderful love story that keeps you guessing. Believe me, you'll think you know, but do you really know...

Here's the romantic scoop...“The Stranger She Married” is Book One of the Rogue Hearts Series. Torn between a disfigured war hero with the heart of a poet, and a handsome libertine who may not be all he seems, impoverished Alicia must marry by the end of the month. Despite a murder threat looming over her, learning to love the stranger she married may pose the greatest danger of all...to her heart.

Get the book. A box of chocolates. Your husband to rub your feet. You're good to go.

Order on line at thewildrosepress.com

(And for the record, I did not write that book blurb. I have never in my life used the word libertine in a sentence.)

2 comments:

Donna Hatch said...

Thanks for the book plug, Valerie. I'm so glad you liked it!!!

Amber Lynae said...

Sounds good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails