This is what I came across while blog-hopping--over at Elana Johnson's blog
The chance to win a query letter critique. You read it right. A. Query. Letter. Critique. In a writer's wildest dreams that is what they want most of all. A query letter critique.
But by whom, you may ask?
Only by one of these top five literary agents!
1. Kate Testerman-Shafer of KT Literary (critique will be posted on her blog, Ask Daphne)
2. Michelle Andelman of Lynn C. Franklin Associates (my fabulous agent!)
3. Mary Kole of Andrea Brown Literary Agency
4. Michelle Wolfson of Wolfson Literary Agency
5. Joanna Volpe of Nancy Coffey Literary & Media Representation
The link above will take you to her site. Look for Pay it Forward Query Critique Contest for all the sweet details.
Her blog contest also links to another great blog contest and blog scavenger hunt at Shelli Johannes-Wells blog. Way awesome prizes for writers here, too--daily prizes and a grand prize involving marketing and agent critiqes!!