Thursday, January 14, 2010


Last night about 10:00 it was raining so dang hard and then it just stopped. I said to my sleeping husband, "Weird. Did you notice how the rain just stopped, just like that?" (We have our best conversations when he's asleep. He agrees with everything I say, tells me I'm the best wife ever, and not a word about the checkbook.) Anyway, then I opened up the book I'm currently reading to my place at chapter 6, and it begins..."That night the rain stopped suddenly..." Whoa. A whole Stranger Than Fiction moment.

My life. In narration.

I guess you have to know the movie.

4 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Cute. I have those moments frequently. The hazards of being writers.

Nichole

Heather said...

I liked that movie. And funny with the late night "conversations", if only they'd remember all those things they said!

Sarah M Eden said...

My husband would be horrified to know all the things he's agreed with or to during late night conversations. Devious, but effective!

Amber Lynae said...

Great moment. So how do you feel about your life in narraction.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails