Saturday, June 13, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!


Actually, we have had lots of winners in the Dig for Treasure blog contest--in fact, 12 winners so far! I hope you are keeping track. I update the winners's list each and every day. Check to see if your name is there!

Krista Darrach, today's winner, gets her very own blog post because Day 12 is my day, the day my prize is offered. Krista is the lucky recipient of $15 worth of vinyl lettering! Yes, I'm still selling vinyl lettering and you can check out that blog for ideas at vinylsignsanddesigns.blogspot.com.

Congratulations, Krista!

1 comment:

Tina Scott, author, artist said...

Hey, Valerie, I'm so jealous that I didn't win. I'd love to have some vinyl lettering on my walls. My biggest problem is that what I want to write on my walls changes almost daily. I need to keep a running list, and then after a month or so Pick the best one. Congratulations Krista!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails