Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I won a kissing contest!

Check out Rachel Rager's website here to find out it's true, I really did win a kissing contest! My prize? A copy of Rachel's recently published book. I guess you could say letting that boy kiss me finally paid off!



Also, I hope you all are entering the Summer Treasure hunt. We've had two winners so far--they are listed under June 1 and June 2 after the game instructions. Check that post out here. You'll see that yesterday's winner also won a copy of Rachel's book. Fun!

The Roundup of Memories contest has concluded with three winners and one Grand prize winner chosen. Go to inglestonepublishing.com and click on the Blog tab to see the winners and the Contest tab to read all the entries.

3 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Thanks, Valerie! That was a fun contest! I may have to do it again sometime! Thanks for entering! I hope you like the book!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Fun contest! Congrats on winning. :)

Krista Darrach said...

Congrats!!!! Fun stuff... I think it's funny you told your husband you won a kissing contest.
Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails