Monday, September 7, 2015

NOMINATED!

I'm not purposely keeping secrets from my blog, but I realize there are several fun writing things I haven't even mentioned here. I mean what's the purpose of a blog if it doesn't know all so that it can tell all???

In an effort to inform, I'll start with something super fun that happened last April concerning my novel IDEAL HIGH...



While this is just the first step in the process (the finalists will be announced next February) it still means a lot to me. I remember so vividly attending my 1st LDStorymakers Conference in Provo, Utah all those years ago. I felt such a great writerly camaraderie there, and that excitement literally exploded at the Whitney Awards banquet held at the close of conference. (No, not literally, it's just a pun.) To have my very own book honored by the Whitney Committee is a huge deal. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails