Tuesday, September 29, 2015

3 THINGS FOR SEPTEMBER


I have faith in my story, IDEAL HIGH, and feel like if more people out there knew about it, then it could reach its target audience, and maybe even do some good. Sure, it's fun that so many have read it and enjoyed it, and I appreciate EVERY SINGLE review, really, thank you, (see reviews here) but I'd love it to impact teenagers...kids in high school and junior high right now going through some of the things my main characters Taryn, Chelsea, and Jackie face in my book. I received an email from a young lady named Meghan saying she loved the book, and I guess I would love more of that, so I've hired a publicist. 
I'll keep you posted on how that goes...


I've had two amazing editions to my family this month by way of a wedding and a birth, and they just serve to highlight what's most important...FAMILY!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails