Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gimmee an S...gimmee an L...gimmee an A...

I hate when I look at my blog and see that it's been a week (or longer) since my last post. Surely I have had something wise, witty, and/or wonderful that I could have imparted to the masses sometime over the last 7 days...right?...RIGHT?...
...ANYBODY?...

Okay, it's true. I'm a SLACKER.

Or am I?

Let me tell you what I went and did just to prove I'm not a slacker. I signed up for a pitch session with an agent.

Yes. I SIGNED UP FOR A PITCH SESSION WITH AN AGENT!

So what I have been doing instead of blogging wisdom, wit, and wonder is FREAKING OUT.

It's very time consuming.

4 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Yay!! Good luck! :)

Tina Scott, author, artist said...

I can totally relate!

Tamara said...

freaking out with you. only i wouldn't be freaking out as much if i were pitching a book as awesome as yours.

Judy said...

I am so excited for you. You will do great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails