Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is it summer vacation yet?

I'm so busy I still haven't gotten around to procrastinating. I think it might be next on my list, though.

I've done some writing on my novel, I've done some reading too. I've done a lot of laundry (as the mountains of clean clothes will attest--apparently, I've done no folding of said laundry--again the mountains attest.) I've done a lot of wedding planning with my daughter, and a lot of Girl's Camp prep--vinyl lettering for 38 shirts among other things. I've given a mother-daughter lesson on Mother's Day. I've been to a temple open house with 60 youth and back, I've helped host a bridal shower, and even cleaned my house for the event. I've gone on a 3rd grade zoo field trip. I've attended a daughter's senior awards program. Still to come in about a week and a half's time is the wedding and Girl's Camp and a high school graduation, too.

No one finishes a novel in May.

Just saying.

3 comments:

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Sounds as though you have a very full life. Enjoy the moments. The book will be waiting for you when you're ready. :0)

Tamara said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was so pumped to write after Storymakers and end of school year has hit with a vengeance. Anyway, you inspire me!

Susan G. Haws said...

You are doing a great job juggling all the balls. But, if you find a way to stop time or get 40 hour days please don't keep it to yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails