Monday, October 12, 2009

Apparently a disclaimer about my disclaimer is in order...


Last time I blogged about cutting out extra things in life so that I, as a person inclined to write, could have time to write. I mentioned TV, but should have also mentioned exercise--certainly no time for that. Not really, my lack of consistent exercise has nothing to do with my writing career, in fact, sitting at the computer for long hours probably increases greatly the need for exercise-related activity before the blood just pools in my feet and my brain cells along with it. Okay, wait (weight? Eek!---no pun intended), I did not intend for this to turn into a blog about exercise because I might feel like I need to go do some. Back to my disclaimer about the disclaimer...

In my last post I "disclaimed" that I am glued to the tube when a season of Amazing Race is on. Apparently that is not true because I became aware last evening that the show is already 4 episodes in and I was clueless. That's the problem with not watching network television. You don't see the previews for the upcoming shows. This isn't the first time this has happened, so can someone just please give me a heads up next time?

Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen it but I am sure there is someone who can fill you in! You are so much better off to not watch and keep writing!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

I've never watched The Amazing Race. Sorry. But I identify with you about sitting at the computer all day and exercise. It's tough to keep the weight off. There needs to be a warning label on computers. Something like...this may be hazardous to your thighs... :)

Kim said...

I don't watch much TV either but I love this show. I too missed the first episode before I even realized it had started. I indulged my guilty pleasure by catching up with the online episodes. Last week the #1 team was eliminated because they lost their passport. If you have an hour or two to spare (or not) catch up online!

Marilyn said...

Wish I could, but thank goodness I haven't gotten hooked on it. (I watch way too many other things.)

Valerie Ipson said...

I figured out that I could watch it online when I checked out the CBS website. Nice, and without as many pesky commercials.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails