Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Blog Route

I have been delinquent in my blog book-reviewing duties--awaiting my big day to review (which is tomorrow) and totally forgetting to make you, the dear blog readers, aware of your opportunity to follow the tour, comment, and win the book. Please forgive me (and you, too Author Gale Sears and Publisher Walnut Springs). Fortunately, there's still plenty of time to get your comments posted so you'll be included in the drawing to win this book.

Actually, I'm calling it a blog route this time around because that is the title of the book...


Here are the blogs that have reviewed The Route. Check them out, and be sure to visit me here Friday for my review:

August 24
The Book Nest

August 25
Mormon Hermit Mom's Book Habit

August 26
Boojoos and Aprilcots

August 27
Of Good Report

August 28
Blog the Day Away

August 31
Reading for Sanity

September 1
Lu Ann's Book Review

September 2
*Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author

September 3
Amesbury Reads

September 4
Tangled Words and Dreams

September 7
Labor Day

September 8
Not Entirely British

September 9
Jewel's World

September 10
Rebecca Talley

***September 11***
Of Writerly Things

September 14
Walnut Springs Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails